At Argos Card, we take your account security very seriously. We do not send emails requesting account or credit/debit card information from our customers. We therefore advise caution over any email requests that appear to have come from Argos Card that ask for account information.
We will never:
- Ask for your personal information in an email
- Ask you to tell us any of your login details via email or over the phone
- Ask for your banking information online unless you're making a payment
- Ask you to reply to an email
- Ask for you to give your account or credit/debit card information via email
- Ask for personal information for security reasons
If you believe you have received a suspicious email then please contact Argos Card Customer Services on 03456 400 700*.
* Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 6pm Sunday. To maintain a quality of service, calls may be monitored or recorded. Call charges may vary please check with your provider.